top of page

Animatic #1 and More!

This week I created this rough animatic to figure out timing and a majority of the main shots. For the second animatic, sound and clean up these rough sketches.

Completion of this animatic allowed me to pick out what shots I felt I needed, and as such I have made a shotlist.


In addition to the animatic, I have nearly completed work on the models for the set, as well as created some basic lighting. Modeling will finish generally finish this week and the next, and this week I will also begin working on texturing.


As I finished up what I wanted for the set, I created an Asset List.

Finally, I updated my schedule to accommodate a rendered shot by March 5th, as well as the fact that the semester is actually 14 weeks long, not 15.


32 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

B-Cut!

Comments


bottom of page